Monday, October 12, 2009

Still Going Strong on my healthy eating!

Well here it is monday morning and I didn't want to get out of bed very bad. But slowly and surely I climbed out. I got in my workout clothes, had a big drink of water and headed down stairs to exercise. I did my hour of Leslie Sansone Walk DVD. It felt so good when I was finished. I then headed up stairs cleaned a few things up and got ready for Weight Watchers. I had struggled a few days this past week and was sure I would gain at this weigh in. I wasn't terrible, mind you, but I did some cooking and it was that darn pumpkin chocolate bread I made on Saturday that I thought would surely foul me up. I had even thought of not going, but I had told myself that this time I was not going to miss even if I thought I had gained or had a bad week. That was all the more reason to go and get the support I needed. Well I went and I lost 1.6 pounds. I was totally surprised. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it was a loss and it made me so happy. I am on my way and I have recommitted myself this week to not bake and eat right. I will be going to Ogden on saturday and so I need to eat right and save extra points for a bit of a splurge on that day. I feel so good and I am proud of myself for continuing to hang in there. So many other times I have just given up!

Erin and Delphia came over today and we had a fun day. We went to the scrapbook store and then to Costco's. Then we came home and had lunch and then Phia went for a nap and Erin and I did some paper crafting. I did a cute paper snip-it turkey. He turned out cute. He is not quite done. I will post him when he is finished. Then we made dinner. We made pizza. It was Chicken Barbeque Pizza and it was delicious! Then we took Delphia on a walk over to the church to collect fall leaves so that she can do some leaf etchings with her mom tomorrow.

Tomorrow Ashley and the girls are coming to visit for the day and I am looking forward to that. We are going to Gardener Village to see the witches in the morning and then home. Ashley has her doctor appt. tomorrow and so I will watch the girls for her. Well life is good and I am happy. What more could a girl ask for?

1 comment:

Jay said...

My gym membership just expired and I'm determined to do cardio at home in my living room to save money. I've been looking everywhere for something to do that I can be motivated every day to actually do. You've inspired me! I looked up your DVD online and I'm really impressed. I'm going to do it! Thanks for your post. :)
~Emily