Saturday, October 10, 2009


On Tuesday Erin and I went to Pebbles in my Pocket Scrapbook store and we were just in a looking around mood. We saw these cute Give Thanks blocks and decided we wanted to make them. So Erin took a picture with her cell phone so we could remember how they looked. We then had Shane cut the wood for us and Erin put together the kits of paper ect. and planned to have a get together with Ashley on Thursday. We met at Erin's on Thursday and did our craft thing. It was fun making them. We had a lot of fun! I think they turned out cute. We then got the girls dressed warm and went to a park. It was a big park, with fun things to play on. There were three parks to choose from and so we asked Ashley which one she preferred, because two of them have bathrooms and one doesn't. Ruby usually has to use the bathroom when we take her to the park. Well, she figured that because Ruby had just used the bathroom that she would be o.k. and so we could go to the one with no bathroom. So off we go with Phia and Emma in the stroller and Ruby walking with us. When we get to the park then Ruby tells us..."Mom, I need to go to the pee." So I voluteered to take her over to the tulie bushes. Well she didn't have to go and so back we went and they played awhile, having a lot of fun. Then Ruby tells her mom..."Mom I have to go poop!" Ashley told her she was going to have to hold it and so she did and luckily she didn't have an accident and when we got back to Erin's she didn't have to go. Oh, the life of little children. It was a fun day and we all enjoyed being together. I stayed at Erin's for dinner and then went to Ashley's to see her new furniture and get my small cooler. I then headed home and just plainly relaxed. Ahhhhhhh!

No comments: