Friday, October 23, 2009

Life is good and I am still going strong!

Well I haven't written for a few days. My mom has been here and we have been having a lot of fun together. I was really proud of myself on Monday because I lost another pound and a half and that sure made me feel good. I have now lost a total of 11 pounds and I am feeling like I have more energy and I am sleeping better too. What a difference losing weight can make in one's life.

My mom and I went out to visit Ashley yesterday. My mom hadn't seen Ashley and Jed's new home. We had a fun visit and it was fun to see Ruby and Emma. They are so cute and I love them to pieces. Ruby has such a tender heart and always is so sweet to other children and just wants to be their friend. Emma is my little pixie face. She is just getting such a cute personality. The girls had fun showing Grandma Delly their new home and giving her the complete tour.

We are having a Halloween Party tomorrow and so today I will be preparing some things for it. It should be a lot of fun. We also invited Mark, Marla, Riley and Connor. We are going to have good Halloween food and fun games for the kids and adults alike. The kids are supposed to wear their costumns. It should be great fun! I will post pictures after we party.

Have a good day everyone reading my blog and remember....

May you be
gentle with
yourself and
others!

2 comments:

The Romig Chronicles said...

We had a wonderful visit with you too! I loved having you out to see us. You and Grandma are such a treat!

Can't wait for the Party, it will be a wonderful time.

Jay said...

I'm so glad I am connected to you electronically so we can kind of keep in touch! I love your stories. :)