Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fun day with my daughters and grand-daughters!

Yesterday Erin and Ashley came to visit with their daughters. Ruby, Emma and Delphia love playing together and they love to run through the house chasing each other. We all had lunch together and just visited. I got a potatoe salad made and made some cookies too! Mind you I only had a half of a cookie. I am still doing well on my eating and exercise plan. Then Jed came to the house to pick Ashley up and they were going to the B.Y.U Football game together. I was watching the girls for her for the evening. We had a fun evening together.

Todd, Megan and Chloe came over about 7:00 p.m. and Erin was still at the house and so we all had a fun visit. The grand kids played together and then later Todd and Lyndon went downstairs to watch some the B.Y.U. football game. I got Emma to bed by 8:00 p.m. and Ruby to bed by 9:00 p.m. They were exhausted and so was I. It is fun to have them over and we had a fun time. Then at 11:00 p.m. Jed and Ashley arrived to pick up the girls. We saw then off and then headed to bed ourselves.

Our company, the Jury family, got home late last night too. We have enjoyed having them here. They had a busy day yesterday and it sounds like they have a lot on their agenda today as well.

I am off to watch conference now. It should be a good one.

1 comment:

Liz said...

That's so much fun. I wish that I had my mom living close by where we could just "hang" out and visit for the afternoon. You guys are lucky.