I went to weight watchers this morning and wasn't sure how well I was going to do. Weekends are hard for me, but I really tried. I lost 2 pounds! Hurray! Each loss is a loss in the right direction! Slowly but surely I will get to my goal weight. It isn't always easy. I have to really concentrate on writing everything down that I eat in my food journal. It really does help.
We had a wonderful conference weekend. We enjoyed our company from California (the Jury family). We had Phillip and a couple of friends and Courtney Kiffer and her room mate Amber come for the second session on sunday afternoon and watch with us. It was fun to have them all there. We then had dinner together and visited. It was really nice weekend!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

1 comment:
Good work Marms. I am proud of you. Thanks for the chat last night. I think your the best.
Post a Comment