I went to Weight Watchers and got on the scale and had lost another 2 and a half pounds. I was so excited! It is such a great feeling to be leaving junk alone. To be eating more vegetables and fruit and learning to eat to strengthen my body and take care of it. I have lost a total of 13 pounds so far and I love it! My body is a temple and it is the only house my spirit has to live in and I don't want to be evicted from this house by not taking care of my special temple that my Heavenly Father has given me.
I am so blessed and Heavenly Father has given me so many wonderful blessings. I have such a wonderful and loving husband, who is always so good to me. I have 5 wonderful children and 4 beautiful grand-daughters. I love them all! I have the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know it is true and I know that my Savior knows me personally and loves me. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon and I know that they are words to me from my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ and if I will study and heed the council given there, my life will be richly blessed.
I love living in the United States and in the state of Utah. I love the freedoms that we enjoy! I am grateful for all the beautiful seasons that we enjoy here. I am so thankful to around so many wonderful neighbors, friends and family. I have been blessed this past week and this coming week to have my mom here visiting. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful, giving and loving mother. I am so grateful that she is mine. I hope to have her around for a long time. We have had a wonderful time together and I know that I will miss her when she goes home next monday.
We are going to my cousin Mark Whiting's today to do some genealogy. I am looking forward to it and I know I will learn some new things there. I am so blessed and so grateful for all my many wonderful blessings, blessings that cannot be numbered and that I could never repay to my Heavenly Father.
Here is my thought for the day...
Not a day goes by
that I don't say...
"THANK YOU".
I am truly blessed.
Oprah Winfrey
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment