Well today has been a much nicer day than yesterday was as far as weather goes. The sun is out and the sky mostly blue, but it was quite cold this morning. It has warmed up a bit. I went this morning and had my hair done and it feels great. It is always nice to get it cut and have some color put back in it. I feel like a new woman! I am also doing well on my diet today. Lyndon took me to lunch and we went to Chick-fil-a. I checked out the points for their menu and was able to find a healthy sandwich and had a side salad with it with fat free dressing. It feels so good to be in control. Then I got home and flew through my house getting it all cleaned and then set out all my halloween decorations. It was fun to put them out. I love decorating for Halloween and Christmas. They are my favorite holidays of the year! We also have company from California coming to stay with us. They are the Jury's. The mom and her daughter and son. They are from Spencer's last area. Before he left the area he emailed us and asked if they could stay with us for the weekend because their ward was having a youth conference thing up here and they needed a place to stay. So they will be here tonight. It will be fun to visit with them. They have a pretty busy schedule, but I'm sure we will get time to do some visiting.
Last Saturday we went to the pumpkin festival in Ashley's old neighborhood. We picked out pumpkins and took some fun pictures and here are some of them. We had a lot of fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment