Today Erin and Delphia came over at about 10:15 a.m. Erin gave her dad the payroll stubs so he could pay his employees and then we loaded Delphia in the car and off we went shopping. We first headed up to Pebbles in my Pocket. It is a scrapbook store. We saw a lot of cute ideas and got a cute craft idea that we are going to do at Ashley's home on thursday. I will post pictures when we get them done. Then we wanted to go to Cottonwood Mall. Well we couldn't find it and think that it is not there anymore. So since we were so close into Salt Lake, we decided to go to Trolley Square. We decided we were hungry first, so we stopped at a Wendy's after a bit of running around trying to decide where to eat lunch. I was a good girl and had a grilled chicken sandwich and a side salad.
Then we were off to find Trolley Square. Neither of us have been there in a long while and so we needed to call Todd to tell us that we were going in the right direction. We were only one block off from finding it. We got parked on the south side of Trolley Square and got on the elevator and walked across the bridge that crosses the street into Trolley Square. Delphia loved looking down and watching the traffic. Then we found ourselves a restroom and then we were off on our shopping spree. We went into the kids store that has all the cute things for kids and their bedrooms. I can't think of the name right off hand now. Delphia loved this big rocking horse they had in there and it was hard to get her off. We distracted her with something else and made it out of the store without to much trouble. We then walked down to Williams Sonoma. It is a fun store if you love to cook and I love to cook. I bought some silicone halloween cup cake holders and they are so cute! We also went upstairs to the Salt Water Taffy store and bought some taffy and carmel. It was just fun walking around. We then went back to the car and drove to Orson Gygi's. It is also a fun store for all things cooking. I love that store too! Erin bought some halloween cookie cutters and some cute purple and orange silicone cupcake holders and then we decided it was time to go. Delphia was a little trooper and was so good while we shopped.
Then we came home and put Delphia for a nap. I had found a recipe for a pear tart and Erin and I decided we wanted to make it. So between the two of us we got it made, got our soup and cornbread made for dinner and then we relaxed for a bit. Lyndon arrived home at 5:00 p.m. and then we had dinner. It was delicious. We did the cornbread muffins in the silicone holder and they turned out so good. They just popped right out of the holder. I love them!!!! The pear tart was so good too! Thank goodness it all got eaten. I have to admit that I had to have a small piece. It is something I would make again. I got the recipe off a site called: www.kitchensimplicity.com She has some great recipes. Then we got dishes done and Lyndon went to his meetings.
Erin and I then put our craft kits together for thursday and Shane is going to cut the wood out for us. It will be a fun project. Well it has been a fun and very full day. It has gone by fast. I guess it is time to head to bed. Goodnight!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment