Monday, March 1, 2010

Back from California

We are back! If you didn't know, Lyndon and I went to Burbank, CA for a business trip. We were gone for three days and arrived home on sunday night. Todd and Megan came with us and we enjoyed ourselves. There wasn't an extremely lot to do in Burbank, but we relaxed and just enjoyed getting away. Lyndon's automotive show was on saturday night and sunday. We hate being gone and doing this over a sunday, but it is something Lyndon has to attend for his business. The weather was pretty nice. It rained most of saturday and then sunday was really beautiful. I enjoyed it, but it was also nice to be back home and be able to sleep in my own bed again. I also went to W.W. today and luckily I stayed the same with my weight and didn't gain anything with going on the trip to California. Well life is good and we found all well at home when we arrived. Dallen took good care of things for us. He is a good kid!

This coming sunday is our Stake Conference and I have been asked to speak in the sunday session. I am going to be busy tomorrow getting my thoughts together and on paper. I hope it all goes well. I also have cub scouts to get prepared for wednesday too! Oh well, it is all good and it keeps me busy and gets my brain working. So that is an extremely good thing. Well good night for now.

1 comment:

Lorinda said...

I think you changed the background of your blog. I love it! I'm so happy for your WW success!