Sunday, March 21, 2010


Look at my cute parents when they were young! What a cute couple and I love them both so very much. I love this picture of them and had to do it digitally. The saying on the picture says..."Take my hand. Take my whole life too...Cause I can't help falling in love with you!" That is how my parents felt about each other and they always showed it!

I have the most wonderful dad and mom and so grateful for the love that they showed each other and to us their children. They taught me so many things and I know I am the person that I am today because of them and their love and teachings.

My parents always took time to spend with us. Whether it was working or playing it was always fun doing it together.

My parents are the greatest and I am so grateful for their examples to me!
I love you both!

1 comment:

Liz said...

What a sweet post. I love the picture too. It's crazy how much Doug looks just like your dad!!