Well I went to W.W.'s this morning thinking I was only going to lose a half a pound like I have the last couple of weeks and low and behold I lost two, yes I said two pounds. Hurray! I am a pound below my goal weight and would like to be 5 below that. So four more to go and then I need to work on maintaining. I feel so good and love how I look in my smaller size clothing. It has been a wonderful journey and one I hope to keep traveling. It is something I will always have to think about and I know that I will need to keep journaling what I eat. It sure does make me aware of what is going into my mouth.
I started a Easter Tole Painting project last week and have most of it done. I love to tole paint, but usually only do it three to four times a year. I will post a picture when I get it done. It is sad that it is not such a popular thing anymore. I am just a bit tired of making cards and needed to do some other project and so that is just what I did. I went to the library today and found a couple of books on making cute crocheted hats and scarves and I think I will give those a try. It is always fun to learn or do something new.
I love the nicer weather we are having and hope it stays for a few days. Well that is all for now folks. One last thing....We are going to dinner to our friends home tonight and I am looking forward to that. We always enjoy getting with the Steve and Karen and Sharren. Good times!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

3 comments:
Mom, you are a machine! I am so proud of you.
We need pictures! Congrats, that is awesome! I wish I was as motivated as you are, then maybe I could get the last few baby pounds off me!
AWESOME!!! Congratulations! You are seriously such a great example to us.
Post a Comment