Monday, March 29, 2010

Life is just plain busy!

Well I had a wonderful weekend. Lyndon and I went to a Pornography seminar at the Little America in Salt Lake. It was very informative and I learned how to protect ourselves, our family and the youth from pornography. It is such an addictive thing to those that get involved in it. It destroys marriages and families. I was glad I was able to attend with Lyndon. Then we came home and Erin and Delphia were there. We had fun visiting with them and playing with Delphia. I had Lyndon cut me out some wood so that I could paint a project that Dallen wants me to do for his room. Then that evening we ordered pizza and played hand and foot with Erin and Shane. It was a fun day and I enjoyed it.

Today I got my exercise in, payed bills and ran to the store to get stuff for a big green salad. There is a funeral that I am helping with the food for at 12:00 noon today. I am doing a salad and funeral potatoes. Then after that Lyndon and I are going up to the Draper Temple to help clean from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Tomorrow I will have Erin, Ashley and the girls here for a visit and that will be fun. Ruby, Emma and Delphia always have fun together. We miss seeing Chloe. We will get to see her on Saturday for our Easter Extavaganza. It should be fun. Well I am off to get ready for a funeral. See ya later, alligator!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds like your keeping really busy these days. I was disappointed that I didn't get to see you on Sat. We were on Doug's schedule, and I find doing ANYTHING in SLC area takes way too much time! Maybe we'll have to come down for a visit sometime soon. Love ya!