Thursday, March 18, 2010

Concerning Weight Loss

I am close to my goal weight. One and a half pounds away. I am struggling a bit. My body doesn't want to give up the weight very easily. I am losing a half pound a week now and it is pretty slow. Well, I shouldn't complain. I feel really good where I am at and just need to work on maintaining and learning to keep myself in control. This seems to be the hardest part for me. I have loved the journey and I am still learning a lot about myself. I like these two sayings.....

I LEARNED TO LOVE THE JOURNEY. NOT THE DESTINATION...THAT (LIFE) IS NOT A DRESS REHEARSAL, AND THAT TODAY IS THE ONLY GUARANTEE YOU GET.

GETTING THERE ISN'T HALF THE FUN, IT'S ALL THE FUN!

So there you go. And I like this saying by Danny Kaye...LIFE IS A GREAT BIG CANVAS AND YOU SHOULD THROW ALL THE PAINT ON IT YOU CAN! I love it! I need to make everyday the best day I can and be positive about myself and life and live it to the fullest.

No comments: