This morning I got up at 6:00 a.m and got dressed and headed downstairs to exercise. It is generally my morning routine. I love to do either Leslie Sansone Walk Aerobics DVDs or Kathy Smith DVDs. I always feel so good when I get done. This morning though I had some sinus pressure and decided to only exercise for a half hour.
Erin and Ashley came this morning about 9:30 - 10:00 oclock. Ashley came up for her doctor's appt. and to visit for the day and Erin was here to visit also. The girls all had fun playing together and watching some Dora dvds. The sure love to watch Dora. We made some Nutter-butter balls dipped in chocolate. It was something that Ashley suggested that we make. They were o.k. I think the oreo ones that I have tasted were a bit better. Oh well, we had fun anyway. Ashley has been feeling really tired lately and she is getting quite big. She is measuring 37 week and still has 7 weeks to go. Poor thing. She is quite a bit bigger than Erin. Erin carries her babies just like I did. I had big babies, but I carried them more inside instead of all out front.
I hope Ashley can hang in there. I guess she has no other choice. Being pregnant is not always real fun when you get down to the last few weeks. Especially when you have other children to take care of. Around 4:00 oclock Ashley decided it was time to head home and so I helped her get the girls ready and out to the car. Erin was here until Shane got home and then they left about 7:00 p.m.
I then went down and watched the Olympics and have enjoyed watching them on the evenings that I have had time to do so. It has been a good day.
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

1 comment:
You have wonderful daughters and adorable granddaughters, and that means you're a wonderful mom =)
I hope all the sinus pressures are gone and that you're feeling better!
Post a Comment