I am busy sending off Valentines to my family this week. It has been fun making the cards. I hope they all know that I love them all very much, even though I don't get to see them as often as I would like to. My mom is such a great lady and I am so glad that she is mine. She taught me and brought me up to be the good person that I am today. My father is wonderful too! He is on the other side now, but he taught me so many great lessons and did so many fun things with me as I was growing up. I love him dearly too and can't wait for the day that I get to return to see him, although I hope it is not until I am well into my 90's that I get to return. Hee! Hee!
I have wonderful siblings. I couldn't ask for better and I love all of them too! We have so much fun together, when we are able to be together. We all know how to love, tease, laugh, hug and just have a good time together. I love my family!!!
Speaking of love.... I sure do love my sweetheart, Lyndon! He is such a good man and so good and kind to me. He is a tease and anyone who knows him knows that this is true, but he wouldn't be Lyndon if he didn't tease you! I love each of my five children. Erin, Todd, Ashley, Spencer and last but not least, Dallen. They are all wonderful kids, who have grown into wonderful adults. Three of them are parents now and are finding the joy of raising their own children. I also love my four grand-daughters. They mean the world to Lyndon and I and we think they are all so special!
This is the week to tell everyone that you love them and really appreciate them. So I hope all of my family knows that I love them and CHERISH them. Here is a little Valentine poem for all of
those that I love....
Those matchless people who
Give extra meaning to our lives--
The very special few.
Things wouldn’t be the same;
Life wouldn’t be as colorful;
It would be a duller game.
Friends and family who are mine,
I appreciate and treasure you;
You’re essential, Valentine!
Hope everyone, especially my friends and family have a great week and a wonderful Valentine's Day! I love you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment