Erin was here the past couple of days and we have had fun being creative together. Erin made a cute Valentine Banner for her home and hopefully she will post it when it is done. I didn't make one. I don't get to see Ashley and the girls as often as I used to. With them living in Eagle Mountain is makes it hard for them to come because of gas issues. It does get expensive. They will be coming on Sunday and so I am looking forward to that. I have such sweet grand-daughters. Todd and Chloe came over for about and hour and a half on Monday evening and it was fun to see them. We had a good visit. I hadn't seen them since New Years. That sounds really terrible, but life gets busy for us all. I have seen Phillip and Tamara, she is Phillips new squeeze, a few times in the past couple of weeks. They are a cute couple and we enjoy having them over to visit.
Well on Monday I went to Weight Watchers and lost 1 pound. I always have to think about a pound of butter and put it somewhere on my body and then I can visualize that a pound is alot. I am getting closer to goal weight, so it may come off a bit slower, but that is o.k. I feel great and that is what matters. I am now happy when I look in the mirror and my body is happier with me because I am feeding it more healthily. So that is a good thing, right? I have now lost 30 pounds and I think that is quite an accomplishment!
Today I have cub scouts and we are doing the Webelos Review with the boys. The Arrow of Light Ceremony is coming up in March and we want the boys to receive their Webelo award and the boys that are graduating to get their Arrow of Light Award. I am preparing for that today.
I enjoy this calling and it is fun working with these boys. They are good kids and they usually make me laugh. They can be characters at time, though.
Well that is all for today folks. Here is my thought for the day....
"FIND ECSTASY IN LIFE - THE MERE SENSE OF LIVING IS JOY ENOUGH!"

1 comment:
Those are beautiful cards! You're very creative. And you do indeed have such sweet granddaughters. How exciting that you're so close to your goal weight. You are so beautiful, and it's so awesome that you've worked so hard (and through the holidays! I'm still in awe) to get where you are. Give Ashley and the girls hugs from me when you see them Sunday. You have such a wonderful family!
Post a Comment