This morning I went to my W.W. meeting and thought that I would not make my goal. For the last two weeks I have lost a half pound and felt a bit frustrated. Well I stepped on the scale and to my amazement I had lost 2.6 pounds. I jumped off the scale and yelled hooray and clapped my hands. I was at two pounds above my goal weight which means that I didn't have to pay for W.W.'s. I intend to lose 7 more pounds and then I will have some leeway with the weigh in's. I don't want to have to pay for W.W.'s anymore. I just want to go and learn and continue to control my weight. I was so happy that I came home and immediately called my mom and my sister Cindy to tell them. They are both doing W.W.'s and we need each other's moral support. Cindy has a ways to go, but with going to W. W.'s and working on it a week at a time she will get there. My mom only has about 8 pounds to lose and she will get there too!
I just feel so great and it is so nice to be wearing a size 10 pretty comfortably. I mostly love all the things that I have learned in the past 6 months and I plan on learning more and more about myself and being in control of myself. It seems like when you get one thing under control and change things in your life it is easier to start making other good changes in other areas of your life. I am a work in progress.
Tomorrow Ashley and Erin are coming over for the day. It will be fun to see the grandkids and visit with my daughters. We always have fun together and the little girls love playing together. It should be a fun day.
Tonight we are going to the home of some friends of ours. He is wanting to quit smoking and the missionaries are working with them. They are going to give him the 12 step program and I hope he will follow it's principles and conquer his addiction. They want to get to the temple and just recently have become active again. They are a great couple and we love them a lot. Missionary work is so wonderful and it is so great to see couples and families come back into activity. The gospel is TRUE! I love it with all my heart and hope that a few years down the road that Lyndon and I can serve a mission or two together and help change the lives of others. Well enough of my rambling. Life is good and I am truly blessed!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

1 comment:
Congratulations on your weight loss! That is so awesome. I'm envious of your mom/daughter days. Maybe someday I'll have Lanette closer. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment