Friday, February 19, 2010

Eight Great Photos just finished today!





Today I got all of my house cleaning done and did some running around and then after lunch I decided that I wanted to work on my latest addiction. Digital Scrapping. I couldn't hardly pull myself away. Thanks to all the family members who put cute pictures on their blogs and on facebook. I love doing the pictures and sharing with everyone.

Lyndon and I went to dinner tonight at Ruby River. I have been craving Salmon all day and so that is what I ordered and it was so good and so satisfying. I love that place! Then we came home and watched the Olympics. I love to watch the ice skating. They make it look so easy and I know it is not! Well it has been a good day and I have accomplished alot. Hurray for Friday!

1 comment:

Shaun said...

Aww, these are great. I love the one of my mom =) What do you use for your digital scrap booking? Salmon is my favorite food in the world mmm! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Love, Lanette