We had a very wonderful Christmas. It was filled with family and the joy of grandchildren. It was fun watching them open their gifts from us. They all were so excited for Christmas and Santa Claus. We had good food and fun games and lots of visiting. We had Amber Kiffer stay with us for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We enjoyed having her here and it was a lot of fun. I think Dallen really enjoyed having her here. They stayed up Christmas Eve until 2:00 a.m.
Spencer called us about 2:00 p.m. and we all had a good time getting to visit with him. He is doing well and only has 8 months left. It is just amazing to me! We talked to him for about 2 hours.
I took down all of my decorations the day after Christmas. I was tired of it and was ready to get it all cleaned up. I had Lyndon help me and it went so much faster with his help. Now we have to get out New Years plans in order and figure out who is coming and what we are doing for that. It has been a fun holiday. Here are some pictures from Christmas day.

No comments:
Post a Comment