Our Stake Young Single Adults were doing a food drive and they had people come to the church property and in bringing food you could have your picture taken with the Wise men and a Camel. They had donkeys to pet and ride and they had a wagon with two beautiful Belgian horses to pull it. We had our picture taken and then they had activities in the building for the children. We had Erin and Delphia and Ruby with us. The girls got to make a tree ornament and color a picture. They also had hot chocolate and muffins inside to enjoy. We then went outside again, after warming up and got to go on a wagon ride. It was fun and I think that Ruby and Delphia loved it. I loved it too and would have liked to have gone on a longer ride. It was really cool. I should have gotten pictures of that too!
We had Ruby sleep over on Friday evening. She has been looking forward to it for a long time. We went to Wendy's for dinner, Ruby's choice. Then we took her to the movie "The Princess and the Frog". It was such a cute movie. I loved it and so did Ruby and Grandpa. Lyndon doesn't usually like animation, but he really enjoyed that movie and the music was great too! Then we brought Ruby home and got her tucked in bed after prayers were said and read a story to her and then it was off to dreamland. We really enjoyed having her. It is fun being grandparents! Ashley and Jed came and had lunch with us and then picked Ruby up and headed to the Romigs for the afternoon. Later that day Todd and Meg and Chloe came for a visit and it was nice to see them. We haven't seen them since Thanksgiving. Everyone's live are always so busy. Then at 5:15 p.m. Lyndon and I went to Iggy's for dinner and I had their half cobb salad. It was delicious and for being a half salad there was alot. I only ate half of that, but it was so good. Then we came home and watched Delphia while Shane and Erin went to a late birthday dinner for Shane's birthday. It was fun playing with Delphia too! We had a great day with the grandkids! This other picture is of Chloe with her cute pink hat. I thought it was adorable!

No comments:
Post a Comment