Hurray! I have my Christmas shopping done! Now I just have to find the time to get everything wrapped. I got Spencer's Christmas sent off to him on Tuesday and it was nice to get that done. The weather is so cold. I thought I was going to freeze to death as I was out finishing my shopping this morning. We had a ward caroling activity last night and it was a lot of fun, but very cold. We went caroling and then met in one of our neighbors circles and they had barrels with fire in them to keep us warm and cups of hot chocolate and very cold doughnuts. We had a good time, but me feet were quite cold. The rest of me stayed quite warm. It had several layers on. Erin and Delphia went with Lyndon and I and she had fun too! She even tried to sing along.
I even finished my visiting teaching today and that is a good feeling to have that done. December is a busy month, but I love the holiday and all the activities.
Something about Christmas time, Something about Christmas time makes you wish it was Christmas everyday! Oh Yeah! I love that song. Thought I would just share!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment