Monday, December 7, 2009

Weigh-in Monday!

Well I had to report my success this morning. I lost 1.2 pounds today. I wanted it to be a bit more, but a loss is good and I know as I get closer to my goal weight it may come off slower. That is o.k. I am just glad to be feeling so good in my own skin and my clothes.

I loved waking up to some snow this morning. It makes it seem more like Christmas. I love Christmas and thinking of the Savior and his birth. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ and am grateful for my knowledge of him. I have been extremely blessed this past year and need to acknowledge my Father in Heaven for blessing us so greatly.

Last night we traveled out to Eagle Mountain to have dinner with Ashley,Jed,Ruby and Emma. She had invited Lynnette and Shaun to dinner also. We stopped at Erin's first to drop some things off and to see their tree. It was fun to see them and give Delphia hugs. Then we arrived at Ashley's. The dinner was delicious and the company delightful. It was fun to see Shaun and Lynnette. They are such a cute couple and we had a good visit. It was fun to see Ruby and Emma too. They are such cute little girls and I love getting hugs from them too! We watched the First Presidency Christmas Fireside and it was wonderful. We snuggled with Emma and Ruby under blankets and while Ruby was on our laps she and Grandpa both fell asleep. It was pretty cute. Then after that was over we went upstairs and had Ruby open her birthday present from us. I think she was delighted with what we got her. Her birthday is actually today, but we celebrated a bit early with her. She is four and a cute four year old at that. It was a fun evening and we truly enjoyed ourselves.

No comments: