I weighed in monday and to my great surprise I lost 2 pounds! I was quite careful, but thought I might just remain the same weight. I was quite happy! I made it through the Thanksgiving holiday and now I need to make it through the month of December. There is always things going on this month and I need to be in control. I just need to plan carefully and I can do it!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends and enjoyed the Cook gathering in Tremonton so very much! It was so much fun to see all the nieces and nephews and their children. The Cook Clan is growing by leaps and bounds. We had a good visit with my family too and really enjoyed staying with Doug and Lisa and their family Friday night and Saturday! It was fun spending a little bit of time with them. I hope we can do it again sometime.
Well I got my tree up Monday night, not decorated, mind you. Then on Tuesday evening I got the lights on and got it decorated. I hate putting on the lights. It is a pain, but I love the tree! Then I decorated it and it is pretty, I guess. I didn't put alot of effort into it. I think I am getting lazy in my old age. I do love Christmas, but it is sometimes a lot of work and I am trying to simplify, simplify, simplify!!!
Erin was here today and she helped my with some Cub scout stuff and then we cut out snowflakes for our tree on my Cricut Expressions machine. They are quite pretty. Well it is time to go and read scriptures with my cute little hubby. We are enjoying reading the scriptures each evening and I am learning some things I have not noticed before. Isn't that how it is each time we read the Book of Mormon? Well good night all!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment