I am so very excited and happy. I was surprised to see that at Weight Watchers I lost 3.2 pounds! It is amazing to me that I am losing weight during the holidays. My daughters said to me when I started Weight Watchers in September, "Mom, how can you possibly think of losing weight with the holidays coming?" I told them that I was going to do it for myself and that taking care of myself was the most important thing to me. I guess I proved to them and to myself that it can be done. I feel so good and it is nice to see that all my clothes are getting too big. I have two black skirts that I just love and they are both too big. I may see if I can't have someone do alterations on them when I get to my goal weight. If not I am asking Santa to let me buy new clothes after Christmas to get a new wardrobe. That would be exciting!
I found a wonderful thought that has me thinking and I think it is so true...
Don't think of "LOSING" weight. Think of "REMOVING" it.
You "LOSE" something carelessly. You "REMOVE" something
deliberately, with great care, because it is no longer
desirable and you wish to be free of it permanently. Choose
your words with care - they affect your attitude and belief
system!
I think about this all the time and it is a true statement for me! I hope to be to goal weight by the middle of January. That would be fantastic!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

1 comment:
Hey Debbie! Congrats on your weight loss! Your doing great.
I am sending out Christmas cards and would love to send you one. Could you email me your address?
liz@approachingzion.com
Keep up the awesome work!
Post a Comment