Saturday, December 5, 2009

December 5th Is A Special Day!

Today is a very special day! It is our 29th wedding anniversary! Whoo-hoo! I have had 29 amazing and wonderful years with a man that I love and cherish. He is my sweetheart, my confidant and most of all my eternal companion for eternity!
We have had our challenges from time to time, but that is what makes a marriage interesting and helps us work harder to pull together in everything that we do. We have 5 wonderful children and 4 beautiful grand-daughters, with two babes on the way. Ashley is having a boy and Erin is having a girl and they will be sweet little additions to our family.

Lyndon and I spent Friday and half of Saturday together and enjoyed each others company, which is something that we don't get a lot of now a days. Life just gets hectic with work and church callings. But that is o.k. We went to see the lights on Temple Square on Friday evening and it was beautiful. We really enjoyed seeing all the lights and feeling the spirit on Temple Square.

I am so grateful for Lyndon! I so appreciate how he has worked so hard so that I don't have to work. He makes our life comfortable and he is fun and sweet and has a heart of gold. He may look rough and tough on the outside, but he is a marshmellow on the inside.

I am grateful for his spirituality and his willingness to listen to the spirit and to always choose to keep the commandments and is faithful in all he is asked to do.

He is my everything and I want him to know that I love him! Thanks, Lyndon, you're 1 in a million!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Yay! Congratulations! You two are so sweet.
That's exciting news about Erin too! I hadn't heard that yet.