Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's a New Year!

Well I survived the holidays and had a lot of fun with family and friends. Now it is a New Year and their are always new goals to set and things to accomplish. I am still working on my exercise and good eating habits. They paid off when I went back to Weight Watchers on Monday. I hadn't been for two weeks, because they were closed for the holidays. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had lost 2 more pounds over the holidays. It is such a good feeling!!! I have some other goals that I have set for myself and hope to improve in those areas that I feel need working on. I am a work in progress and hope that in the end it is enough to allow me to be with my family and my Heavenly Father in the the life to come.

I love my family and especially love my grand-daughters. They are all special! I know that Ashley and Erin are trying to potty-train their two year olds. I remember what a challenge that was with my five children. They will get it in a couple of weeks and I am sure their mom's will be grateful! Well life is good and I am keeping busy working on some genealogy, crocheting and cross-stitch, along with my calling in cub scouts and being the wife of a busy husband.

We are going to Idaho Falls this Friday for Grandma Cook's 81st birthday. It will be hosted at Corwin and Marilyn's home. I look forward to seeing everyone. We will be staying with my mom on Friday evening. It will be fun to see her too! Well have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Lanette said...

Aunt Debbie you're amazing! Congrats on doing so well with weight watchers over the holidays--that is so impressive! Have a safe trip to Idaho--my mom will be there too, and maybe my dad. Give them big hugs from me and have a fun trip!