Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Weight Watcher Monday!

Well this morning I went to Weight Watcher's and joyfully I lost another 3, make that three!!! pounds! I was so happy! I now have 6 pounds to goal weight and only 4 to where I don't have to pay. "I feel excited, and I just can't hide it." Sorry, I just had to sing those words from a song. I am now wearing medium size tops and a size 12 pant. It is just so wonderful. I hope to go down one more size. That would be great! Well, enough of my excitement!

Yesterday I spoke in sacrament meeting. I was asked to speak on personal revelation. It was taken from Elder Russell M. Nelson's talk. It was a wonderful talk and I learned a lot in my preparation for the talk. It went well, but I am glad it is over. It is always so scary! Our meetings were so good yesterday and I really felt the spirit through the whole meeting. I love the gospel with all my heart and I love the Savior. I love reading the Book of Mormon with my hubby each night. What a strength that is to me! I have been so blessed. As I watch the news about the people in Haiti, it really makes me realize how much more prepared I and my family need to be. Not only physically, but spiritually too! So that no matter what happens in life we are prepared and all will be well.

I have such great children and daughters and sons in law and such sweet grand-children. They make my life so sweet! I am getting with Erin tomorrow and then on Thursday I am going out to visit Ashley in Eagle Mountain. It is nice to get away for the day and go visit. I really enjoy the drive. Well I need to get busy. I am going to tear into my craft room and get it a bit more organized this afternoon. Have a great day everyone who is reading this. Bye!

No comments: