Thursday, January 21, 2010

These are the slippers that I made today!
Here they are on my left foot! So cute!
Here is a happy Debbie, because my slippers are done and maybe next week I will do another pair. We had a lot of fun sewing today. The slippers worked up pretty fast and I really do love them. It has been a nice day. By the way, this picture is from a couple of weeks ago, but I thought I would show you my happy face! Hurray!

5 comments:

Lanette said...

WOW, I love the slippers, they are really cute. You are really talented. And you are beautiful.

Liz said...

Way cute slippers! You girls do some fun things. I would love to get in on some of that fun sometime. :) It also sounds like you had a fun time with your family. Your mom is still so young. She's so great. We missed seeing you guys down here at the sealing.

The Romig Chronicles said...

Mommy-

I think you are the cutest, and I love the slippers. Do you think you could give me a tutorial sometime. I can't wait to see you Saturday. It feels like it has been a long time. And you look fabulous in your new dress suit. Love you!

Lorinda said...

Debbie, I love those slippers! Did you use a pattern? Could you let me know where I could find it? They are so cute!

Lanette said...

Hi Aunt Debbie! I'm excited to see the smileboxed pics =) My email is lanijo25@gmail.com, and my mom's is lorinda1000@yahoo.co. Thanks!