We had a wonderful trip. We visited many of the historical sites and it strengthened my testimony of the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Joseph Smith was truly a Prophet of God. The Book of Mormon is true and I am so thankful for those who paved the way before us so that we have the scriptures to study and we have the fullness of the Gospel. We are so blessed! It was truly an amazing trip and we had such a great time with the group that we were with. There were 10 of us and we rented a 10 passenger van and rode together. It was fun and we had a lot of laughs along the way. We also had a testimony meeting in the Sacred Grove on Sunday evening while there. The spirit was so stong. What a wonderful experience to walk where the Prophet Joseph walked and to once again hear all the stories of the Restoration. The Gospel is true and I am so grateful for that knowledge. Life is good and now I am back in life and hitting ground running. I have girls camp to plan and webelos each week to plan for and I guess life just never stops, which is a good thing by the way!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

3 comments:
Nice photos, that looks way cool.
SO beautiful! Looking at these pictures makes me want to go there even more :-) So glad that you guys got to go and see those amazing things! What a fun trip!
Looks like you had an awesome time.
some day I hope to go there. Maybe when I reach my goal.
Post a Comment