Friday, May 28, 2010

The Beginning of Memorial Weekend!


It's Friday! Hurray! I got my exercising in and now I am going to get cleaned up and get ready to drive with Erin, Delphia and Josis to Pocatello this morning. We are staying until Saturday afternoon. My sister Cindy is giving her daughter in-law a baby shower on Saturday and I just plainly wanted to come up and visit, so it was a good excuse to go up for the shower. Cindy made a couple of cute cards that I want to learn to make this afternoon. I always have a good time when I get with my sisters and mom.

My poor husband! He is running his store today by himself, except for his drivers. Fridays are always a really, really busy day for him. Todd is on a motorcycle trip and his other employee, Marco, is really sick and won't be in today. I hope he can manage it all today. Dallen is going in early to try to help. Life can just be quite interesting, that is for sure. Well I am off and running so that I will be ready when Erin gets here. Have a good day everyone.

1 comment:

Lanette said...

Have fun in Pocatello! And have a great weekend! What a fun trip. =)