
We have had so much fun doing cards and these are the three we did yesterday together!

We did this Lion card first. He turned out so cute that we had to do the other two. We can't stop looking at them they are so cute!

As we did this card we thought of Cindy, because she loves to cook. We love this card also. Mom and I have had a wonderful time together this week and neither of us want it to end. I have so enjoyed having her here. We are just going to have to make the most of the next two days together. Well hope everyone has a good day and weekend!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you get to spend time with your mom. Visiting with my mom is one of my favorite things ever. Those cards are lovely! You ladies have talent! =)
Post a Comment