Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It is a new week and there is lots to do!

Well here it is Tuesday and it has been a busy week already. I spent the day Monday getting the house cleaned and laundry done and lots and lots of errands to get done. Then today I worked in the temple for four hours this morning and then came home and watched Ruby and Emma while Ashley took Eli in for an appt. up at Primary Children's Hospital. Erin was here to and so we all had a fun day the the girls all had fun playing together. I am tired of the rain, but I know the grass loves it and I am glad that I don't have to water it yet.

We had a wonderful time talking to Spencer on Mother's Day. He is doing well on his mission and will be home the middle of August. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It is truly amazing. We celebrated Mother's Day with all our kids on Saturday evening and had a scrumptious barbeque together and a fun visit. I have the world greatest kids and love them so very much. So on Sunday it was quiet and we had a very nice day, Lyndon, Dallen and myself together.

I have Webelos tomorrow and have things to prepare for that. I do enjoy this calling and it is great to work with these boys. I am also working very hard to pull ideas and things together for girls camp this summer. We go the first week in July. It will be fun. We are going to the Heber Valley Camp and I think it will be a wonderful experience for the girls and the leaders. We are going as leaders this Saturday to see the camp and get a visual of what it will be like. I think that will be fun too! I just have a lot on my plate between my callings and being a grandma and certain possible people who might be moving in with us the end of June. Time will only tell. If that is the case I will be moving Spencer's things to the room upstairs and getting his room ready for the company that may be coming. June will be a very busy month. Oh, well it will all work out and everything will be fine. It is all in my attitude and I just need to be happy and be humble and faithful and blessings will come and it will all work our for our good. Sometimes we just can't see the whole picture right now and why things happen the way they do in our lives. We just have to have faith and continue to be righteous and know that Heavenly Father loves us unconditionally and he won't give us more than we can handle. Life is good and I am grateful for it. This week is going to continue to be busy, but it will be good!

1 comment:

Lanette said...

Happy belated Mother's Day! So glad you got to celebrate with your kids-you have awesome kids, which speaks wonderfully about you too. =) I am so excited that you get to go to girls camp this year! It's a wonderful program, and I've heard great things about the camp in Heber. I'm excited to hear your thoughts on it, and about the fun crafts and stuff you do there =)