Here is a cute pic of my two new grand-babies. They are so cute and I love the saying on it..."God made us cousins, because he knew our mother's couldn't handle us as siblings." It is probably not true, because both babies are so good natured and that is nice for their mom's.
We went to the warehouse and finished inventory and I cleaned the bathroom there. It was absolutely filthy! Because none of the employees ever cleans it. Well we are going to make some changes there! Then we picked Les and Janey up and Phillip was with us too. We took them to breakfast. It was Les's 60th birthday and so we had a good visit with them. Then we came home and I made a Strawberry Rhubarb pie and a salad to take out to Erin's. We went out there at 4:00 p.m. and spent the evening. We went over to their Pony Express Days family night thing and it was crowded, but I think Phia had fun. We then went back to Erin's for dinner and we had a nice time. We were both tired and so we headed home and I helped Lyndon put a few numbers in the computer for his inventory and then headed to bed. I am working in the temple today. I work the 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. shift. I really enjoy it! Hope everyone has a great day today!

No comments:
Post a Comment