Well, we survived our wonderful Stake Youth Conference trip to Flaming Gorge. We left early, 5:00 a.m. to be exact, on Thursday morning and arrived home Saturday Evening. I think the youth loved floating the river and all the fun and spiritual activities that were planned there. On Thursday we went to the Bountiful Temple and did baptisms and then they painted walls on the outside of the temple. It was a great service project and the temple was so gracious to let us come and do the service. The whole weekend was wonderful and so was the food. The food committee did a wonderful job of feeding all of us. It was alot of work, I am sure! I was glad though to get home and get a shower and get cleaned up. It makes you appreciate your own home, bed and comforts of life.
In a week I will be heading for girls camp. We are going to the Heber Valley Camp. It is a wonderful place and our first time getting to go there. We are excited about it. I will be a busy beaver getting everything ready for the week. I am on the stake food committee also for this camp and so that is what will keep me busy. Life is good though and we are all well and still kicking. We love the gospel and our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. We love all of our children and our beautiful grandchildren. They are the best!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far, now that summer has finally arrived. I know that we are!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

1 comment:
You keep so busy! Have a wonderful time at girls camp! I've heard the Heber camp is beautiful!
Post a Comment