We had quite the rain storm last night and the lightning was amazing too! I love summer rain and lightning storms. Fun to watch. Yesterday was a busy day. I went to my 9:00 a.m. sacrament meeting and then came home and wrote Spencer an email and then we headed out to Eagle Mountain for Eli's baby blessing. Jed gave him a wonderful blessing and it was fun to be with the Romig family. We went to Ashley and Jed's afterward for a luncheon. It was really good. We had barbeque roast beef sandwiches and salads and desserts. Then we headed back to Sandy, because Lyndon had to do recommend interviews. I decided to do a couple of digital pictures of the grand- babies while he was gone and then at 6:00 p.m. we had a stake youth conference fireside. Emily Freeman came and spoke to us. She was phenomenal! I wish I could have had her talk on cd to listen to later. Then we came home and it was jammie time and a bit of time for relaxation. It was a nice sunday.
1 comment:
Sounds like a wonderful Sunday! We were so sad that we could't make it to the blessing, but we were thinking of you all! And the rain down here was pretty crazy too! Kinda fun =)
Post a Comment