Monday, April 12, 2010

Our Sweet Little Eli is finally here!





Ashley what a sweet and special little mommy you are. We are so proud of you! You have such a beautiful son and we love you both so very much!

We are so tickled and excited to have our new little grandson arrive today! He weighed 10 pounds and 1 ounce. Amazing! He is so sweet and precious as are all new babies. Ashley is doing well and grateful to have him here. We had fun visiting tonight at the hospital. I am anxious to get to see and hold him tomorrow! These babies are such miracles! Erin will be delivering her baby tomorrow and we are excited to get her sweet little on here too! What an exciting week we are having. Two little blessing from heaven. I will post pictures of Erin and baby tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute! Congrats to Ash and Jed! I am so excited for them! I see so much of Spencer in him!