Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I have been digital scrapping my new Grand-babies!




I just love these new little additions to our family! They are so sweet and precious. Newly sent from our Heavenly Father to wonderful families who love them. I am grateful for wonderful daughters who are great mother's to their children and great wives to their husbands. Love is what it is all about! I am excited because I am going out to visit both of these babies tomorrow! Well, really I am visiting Ruby, Emma, Eli, Delphia and Josie and their mom's. I am so blessed to have such a great family!

Today I am watching Chloe for a few hours this afternoon, while her parents are packing and getting ready to move to a new home a couple of houses down from them. I think they are excited to move. It will be fun to see Chloe and spend some time with her today! Have a great day everyone!

No comments: