Friday, April 23, 2010

Digital pictures and a couple cards.

Ruby loving playing Dora Candy Land on the computer. I had fun playing the game with her!
Saturday, Delphia was here with her family and we were cleaning out flower beds and she wanted to play outside and help us pull weeds. It was beautiful day and we sure enjoyed Delphia's curiousty and wonder about doing yard work.
I made this card a while ago, but I sure do like it. It is pretty funny!
I made this card on Tuesday evening at Stampin up! The flower is made of fabric and it is also a magnet you and put on the fridge. It is cut out on the big shot. It is amazing that it cuts 8 layers of fabric. I had a fun evening doing cards. I am so glad it is Friday and the weekend it almost here. I have been cold today. I don't know exactly why. I am wearing a sweater to keep myself warm. The temperature in the house is at 70 degrees, but I am still cold. Well, I guess I better get off the computer and get some grocery shopping done. I really don't want to go out in the rain.

No comments: