Well the past two weeks have been hectic but good ones. I had two beautiful grandbabies born last week. I am so grateful they are doing so well and are at home with their families. I watched Ruby, Emma and Delphia off and on over the past two weeks and it was busy and a bit crazy, but we sure had a fun time. I love them all. They are such cute little girls and they play and have so much fun together.
I went to Weight Watcher's today and knew that I would go in with a gain. I missed last monday and then with all that was going on I did too much baking and getting back into old habits. As they say, "Old habits, never die!" But it doesn't mean it needs to stay that way. I gained three pounds and so I was a a half pound above goal weight. That is o.k. My life is getting back to normal and I am journaling my food and back to my good exercise routine. The weight will come off.
I was proud of myself on Saturday. I was in a race with members of my ward. It was a 2 mile race at Dimple Dell Recreation Park. I walked the first lap quite fast and then jogged the other 5 laps. The track was a 1/3 of a mile. So three laps was a mile. I was amazed at myself. My exercising has paid off and I couldn't believe that I could do it. What a wonderful feeling of accomplishment. So I just need to keep up the good work and eat right and exercise and stay in the race of life. I know if I would have been 38 pounds heavier it would have been a lot harder to keep up with my grand daughters the past two weeks. Well life is good and I am a happy woman. I'm going to make this a successful week and be good to myself!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment