Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our newest little one....Josie! She weighed 6 pounds and 1 ounce and was 18.5 inches long.
Erin and Josie
Shane and Josie!
A proud little sister.
What a sweet little angel. She was born around 12:48 p.m. Erin and baby are both doing really well. Erin is a bit tired, but doing great! We are so excited to have both of they sweet little angels here with us. We love them and their families dearly! They are such a blessing in our lives.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yay! Congratulations! You are going to be one busy Grandma for the next little while. Your girls are so lucky to have you close by. Such a blessing everyone is doing well. :)

Lorinda said...

I think she looks like Erin, when she was a baby. What do you think? I think you're wonderfully blessed. I know you'll enjoy these babies.