Thursday, November 5, 2009

I have a cold!

I have a cold and I have a terrible dry cough. It has been going on since last saturday. I am feeling a bit better today and it will probably just take it's sweet time going away. Lyndon flew to Las Vegas with Don Koyle for the NACE Show. He will be home on Friday night. I am going to a Christmas Card class tonight. "While the cat's away, the mice will play." as the saying goes. So I am going to have fun and not worry about leaving my hubby at home. It should be a fun class. I called Erin and had her help me change the background on my blog. It is nice to change it. Change is good! I went to the Library this morning and got a couple of books on tape by Mary Higgins Clark and I am going to listen to them while I work on a Christmas cross-stitch that I want to get done in time for December. I am going to have to really get working on it if I am going to have it done. I might even take a little nap today and rest. This cough just wears me out. Oh well, life goes on! That's all folks!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick. It's been fun keeping up on your posts. Sounds like things are good for you. Have a fun time at you're card class. (Your background looks great....I've had the same one since I started mine!)