I went to my weekly weight watcher's meeting Monday morning and guess what? I survived Halloween and lost weight!!!
I lost 1 and a half pounds and I am now 15 pounds down!
Hurray!!!!
I came across this cute quote by Erma Bombeck and I think it is so true of many women...
"I've been on a constant diet for the last two decades. I've lost 789 pounds. By all accounts, I should be hanging from a charm bracelet"
I thought that was pretty cute and accurate. I am trying to not be on a diet but learning to eat more healthily and to understand why and why I need to eat. It has a been a great journey so far and I am going to keep learning and growing and knowing myself better each day! I love how it feels to have my body be stronger and leaner! You can be fit, lean and strong at any age!
Have a good day everyone and keep smiling!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

1 comment:
I'm glad it is going well for you and that you are having sucess! Hope your cold goes away soon!
Post a Comment