Monday, November 16, 2009

My weigh-in was a success!

Today I went to Weight Watchers and I was very happy to see that I had lost 2 and a half pounds. Hurray! As of today I have lost 18 pounds and it makes me feel so good. I have gone down a size and love being able to fit into clothes I haven't worn for 4 years. Exercise is a great help, but the WW program is what is so awesome and it is something that is easy to do and can be done for a lifetime. I love it. I am learning so much about myself.

I also got my keyboard out again and am re-learning to play some of the songs that Erin taught me a couple of years ago and hopefully I can go on and learn more. It is fun and I love learning. It is good to learn something new everyday.

I am finally feeling better and getting over this darn cold. I talked to my mom today and she now has the gumboo and so does Erin. I hope they both get well before Thanksgiving. I am also excited, because I talked to Marla today and she and her family are coming to our home for Thanksgiving. It will be great fun to have them come and we will really enjoy having the with us for the day. We are then going on Friday to Tremonton for Lyndon's family get together and then that afternoon we will leave there and go to Pocatello and visit my family Friday night and all day Saturday. I am looking forward to it. I called Lisa and asked if we could stay with them. She said they would love to have us and so it will be fun to get to visit with there family. That is something we never get to do.

Well I need to get myself to bed early tonight because I am working in the temple tomorrow from 6 a.m. until 10 a.m. I have to be up by 4 a.m. and leave by 5:30 a.m. The group from my ward that I go with, they decided they wanted to go to breakfast tomorrow at Hagerman's. They serve all the french toast you want for $3 dollars. I will have to be careful and not go overboard. Well that's all folks!

No comments: