Well I went to Weight Watchers today thinking I was going to gain a pound. I was sick all last week and didn't feel like exercising. My scale at home said I was up a pound and a half and thought to myself, "Self, you can just stay home and not face the scale and go next week". Well that is what I have done in the past and I promised myself that I would not do that again and give up on myself. So I exercised and then got myself to Weight Watchers. I got on the scale and I had lost .2 pounds. Not very much, but it was better than a gain and so I was quite surprised and happy and decided that I need to throw my scale out. I am glad I went and I needed the support from the lecture and the members. It was really great. I am now feeling better and hope to be back to my exercise routine and following my good health eating guidelines again. There was this lady there at weight watchers that is a life time member. She lost 98 pounds in a year or so and she looks great. I would say she is in her sixties. I thought if she can lose 98 pounds I can lose the 40 or so that I need to lose. Then this afternoon I saw this same lady at Costco with her husband and they both looked so happy and as they were walking through the fruit and vegie section I saw her husband give her bottom a little pat and could tell he loved her and was proud of her. I just couldn't help but watch. It was sweet! I hope to look that good in my sixties and beyond!
Lyndon and I are going to Steve and Karen Nelson's tonight. They are a couple we are working with to get active in the church again and hopefully to the temple to be sealed. It will take some time and the missionaries are giving them the discussions. I hope they will make it. They are a wonderful couple. We have been working with them since the end of April. I hope they start making some progress. We just have to have faith and offer lots of prayers. It can happen! Well goodnight all!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment