
Debbie loving the Christmas tree.

Handsome Dallen giving me a pose by the tree!

Oh! What a cute couple. Can you believe it! We have been married for 31 fabulous years on Dec. 5th.

A bit blurry, but these little gals are so sweet and adorable.

Oh Christmas Tree!

Dallen opening christmas gifts and he is a happy boy! You can't really tell from his face.

Lyndon's new slippers.

Just getting ready to opena present. I wrapped it myself and so I knew it was a book. Hee! Hee!

On Dec. 10th we had a christmas party and played this fun game of ring the antlers on Rudolph. The kids had fun being Rudolph as you can see here with Chloe being Rudolph. It was a fun party. We held it up at Todd's. He has a nice home and we had a great time together.

Here is the Three Musketeer's, meaning the three that are all still at home, Dallen, Me and Lyndon. Pretty funny!

Ashley and Jed on Christmas day.

Shane and Erin on Christmas day.

Me in my apron posing for a picture. The kids told me I neede to take it off. I like it. It is a nice apron and keeps me from spilling on myself when cooking. I am holding a gift from Lyndon. He bought me the series from BBC, "Larkrise to Candleford". I love this series and could watch it over and over.

Todd and Megan gave me new Nike tennis shoes. I love them and they are really comfortble.

Lyndon received from Todd and Megan some items for 72 hr kits. Handwarmers ect.

Josie tearing open her present.

Emma loving her gift from Grandpa and Grandma.

Delphia received a game from us and she wasn't really excited about it, because Ruby and Emma got Disney princess stuff from us. Oh well, I just bought what her mom suggested. I think she will like it when she plays with her parents.

Chloe opening her gift of nail polish, earrings, bubble bath and a bath fizz ball.

Ruby opening her Disney princess gift from us.

Last, but not least is Grandma (me) of course. Smiling because Christmas is over and now I can get excited for the new year and all that is coming with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment