I almost feel like my little Josie and I look even more alike now that I have some curly locks like she does. She looks quite a bit like me when I was a child. Oh, to be young again. Truthfully, I really don't want to go back and relive my younger days. I really like where I am in my life. I have a great life. I have a husband who loves me, spoils me and is always there for me. I have five wonderful children, mind you, they are not perfect and neither am I, but I love then all no matter what, and I always will. I have been immensley blessed and I am so thankful for all that I am and can become! Like my blog says: "Live Each Season As It Passes!" I am trying to do just that!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

4 comments:
Your a fox and a half mama! You look gorgeous!
I agree with Ashley! You're beautiful! And I definitely see a major resemblance to little Josie. So fun!
Love your curls!! It's always fun to try something different!
Deb your hair is so cute!
I have that curling iron struggle, I never can make it look like my hair dresser does. Way fun curls!
Post a Comment