Sunday, January 29, 2012

SHAMPOO WARNING: PLEASE READ!!!

A friend of mine on face book posted this and I just thought it was so hilarious and possibly true! Hee! Hee!

She said:

"I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner!!!! I use shampoo in the shower.

When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed very clearly on the shampoo bottle is this warning:

"FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY."

No wonder I have been gaining weight.

Well! I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with Dawn dish soap instead.

It's label reads:

"DISSOLVES FAT THIS IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

Problem solved! If I don't answer the phone, I'll be in the shower!

I just had to share on my blog because it is so cute and funny at the same time.

1 comment:

Lanette said...

Hahaha! That gave us a good laugh! If only....