Friday, December 2, 2011

Birthday Shoes!

This is my cute grandson...Eli Romig!


This is my darling little grand-daughter...Emma Romig!




This is my sweet and precious grand-daughter...Ruby Romig!




Yesterday I drove out to Eagle Mountain to spend the day with Ashley, Ruby, Emma and Eli. Emma just recently had a birthday on November 27th. She is now 4 years old. Ruby will having her birthday on December 7th and she will then be 6 years old. My how fast they grow! I wanted to do something for their birthdays and so I took them all to lunch at the McDonald's in Saratoga Springs. It was the place the girls chose to go. They got happy meals and were totally delighted. Ashley and I got a sandwich and enjoyed visiting together with the girls. Eli was really good too. He wanted to get down and wander. He just has a hard time sitting very long. Ashley had fed him lunch before we went and so he wasn't really hungry.




We then packed up in the car and headed to Lehi. We went to target to buy the girls birthday shoes. Ruby saw a pair of cute Hello Kitty shoes and loved them, but we decided they were not really practical for winter and a bit flimsey. She settled on a nice sturdy pair of cute gray and pink tennis shoes. They looked really cute on her. Then for Emma we looked for dress shoes and she found a cute pair of sparkly Hello Kitty shoes. They were really darling on her. We then bought socks and tights for them. I think the girls were really excited and tickled. I also have some disney dolls on order for them. I hope they will be here for Ruby's birthday. We had a fun day together. The time seemed to go by really fast, but we all had a great time. We then came back to Ashley's and I played part of a game with Ruby and Emma. We played a toy story matching game. I then had to head home because I needed to get dinner and then had YW sports night at 5:45. It was a fun day and I sure love my sweet little grand-children. They are such a blessing to their grandpa and myself.






No comments: