
Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the GRATITUDE! (E.P. Powell)
I am so thankful for so many wonderful blessings given from my Heavenly Father. Too many to list them all. I am most grateful for such a wonderful and loving husband, who takes such great care of me and loves me even when I don't always deserve it. I am also thankful for children who each have great strengths and courage in their lives, to stand up for what they believe and to teach their children the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love all of my children and grandchildren. They are truly a blessing in my life. I am so thankful for the blessing and knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ. To know him as my Savior and know that he lives and loves me and each of us. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving day and I hope that I can remember all that my ancestors before me have done that I may enjoy the blessings of freedom and the all that I now enjoy in my life. I call them blessed. I am so blessed to have the wonderful parents that loved and raised me righteously and taught me through love and example to become the person that I am today. I give them much praise and adoration. I am so happy to know that my parents and my children are mine if I live righteously and that we will be together forever. I hope that I will always be thankful and show it in my actions each day. I am looking forward to being with family this Thanksgiving Weekend it will bring much joy! I hope that we may all live each day with gratitude in our hearts and thankfulness to our Heavenly Father for all that he blesses us with each day. We are all truly blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment