I love it when we are able to crack ourselves up. Could our "wits" have anything to do with this ability? And how do we get our "wits" to be of use when we can finally get them about us? I love these little "wits" running around her feet in this cute picture by Mary Englebreit. There are many days when we all need to have our "wits about us"! As an example, when my kids come home to visit or when Lyndon, Spencer or Dallen are leaving for the day, I always say, "Drive carefully and be alert". We need our "wits" about us when driving in Salt Lake traffic. Really the world needs more "Lerts with their "wits" about them. Have a great day everyone and keep those "wits" about you at all times! Hee! Hee! Seriously!
2014 Mountain Biking Heat maps
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment